LA Times Crossword September 27 2022 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword September 27 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 27 2022) has a total of 79 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 27 2022 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 79 clues in the September 27 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DIG which contains 3 Characters.
- Use a trowel is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WHOLENEWBALLGAME which contains 16 Characters.
- *Another thing altogether is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 27 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X