LA Times Crossword September 24 2022 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword September 24 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 24 2022) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 24 2022 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the September 24 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is IRS which contains 3 Characters.
- Org. led by Charles P. Rettig is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JUSTSAYING which contains 10 Characters.
- No offense is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 24 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle are Q,Z