LA Times Crossword September 18 2023 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword September 18 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 18 2023) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 18 2023 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the September 18 2023 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is VOW which contains 3 Characters.
- Solemn oath is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JAILHOUSEROCK which contains 13 Characters.
- *Musical film about a convict who learns to play the guitar in prison is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 18 2023 LA Times Crossword puzzle are B,Z