LA Times Crossword October 9 2022 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword October 9 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 9 2022) has a total of 139 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 9 2022 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 139 clues in the October 9 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is INK which contains 3 Characters.
- Tats is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is FALSEPROPHETPROFIT which contains 18 Characters.
- Money made by one with a Messiah complex? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 9 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z