LA Times Crossword November 7 2020 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword November 7 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 7 2020) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 7 2020 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the November 7 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DWI which contains 3 Characters.
- SADD concern is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DEADASADOORNAIL which contains 15 Characters.
- Kaput is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 7 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,X,Z