LA Times Crossword November 4 2020 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword November 4 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 4 2020) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 4 2020 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the November 4 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is WTS which contains 3 Characters.
- Pkg. measures is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MAGICBULLET which contains 11 Characters.
- *Effective remedy with little downside is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 4 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z