LA Times Crossword November 21 2020 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword November 21 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 21 2020) has a total of 70 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 21 2020 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 70 clues in the November 21 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JED which contains 3 Characters.
- Clampett patriarch is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CALVINANDHOBBES which contains 15 Characters.
- Comics characters in Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 21 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle are Q