LA Times Crossword November 18 2020 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword November 18 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 18 2020) has a total of 74 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 18 2020 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 74 clues in the November 18 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MAD which contains 3 Characters.
- Bonkers is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SILVERSPOON which contains 11 Characters.
- *Symbol of inherited wealth is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 18 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z