LA Times Crossword August 30 2020 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword August 30 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 30 2020) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 30 2020 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the August 30 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OPT which contains 3 Characters.
- Back (out) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ONEFOOTTHEOTHER which contains 15 Characters.
- Method for slow steady progress is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 30 2020 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,X