LA Times Crossword April 28 2021 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword April 28 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (April 28 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 28 2021 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the April 28 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is dam which contains 3 Characters.
- Beaver's project is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is puttingonairs which contains 13 Characters.
- Acting affectedly ... and, based on what can go with the three parts of 20-, 32- and 43-Across, this puzzle's title is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 28 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle are F,Q,X,Z