LA Times Crossword April 27 2021 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword April 27 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (April 27 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 27 2021 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the April 27 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ope which contains 3 Characters.
- Reveal, to a poet is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is josecanseco which contains 11 Characters.
- First major leaguer to hit 40 homers and steal 40 bases in a season is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 27 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle are Q,Z